Thank you for your interest in working at Offham Primary School.
We are recruiting !
KS2 Teacher - Full-time
- Start Date:Sep 2017
- App Close Date:19/07/2017 at 23:00
- Interviews:Interviews to be arranged as applications received
We are looking to recruit an outstanding, energetic and inspirational KS2 teacher to join our very successful, caring and nurturing village school.
Are you someone who can uphold our values of Respect, Resilience, Responsibility, Collaboration and Compassion and;
- would love to develop outstanding practice in Lower Key Stage 2?
- thinks and plans outside of the box to create exciting and engaging lessons?
- is highly motivated to give the best of themselves for the benefit of our children?
- is flexible and a team player?
- flourishes in an environment where we consider your development as important as that of the children?
- has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards?
- will create an indoor environment which is both inspiring and engaging?
- has a commitment to the benefits of outdoor learning and is happy to teach in the outdoor environment whenever possible?
- will support our mission to become a Green Flag school?
Then Offham might be the perfect school for you! Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. With our great reputation, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible education for our pupils. With an ever increasing abundance of outdoor learning opportunities we ensure all our children are inspired and have a thirst for learning using our extensive and exceptional grounds to enrich our curriculum.
Please apply on the Kent Teach website.